cript>

The hands free mommy

Always have I wondered what would it be like to have an extra pair of hands or just get something hands free? My motherly woes would diminish. My life would get sorted. A simple thought, but has deep meaning to it.

Want to know why I thought so?

My child is a clingy one, with one hand always occupied holding her, feeding her, carrying her, I have done many tasks single-handed. Like literally. (Using a rolling-pin to make Chappati, can you beat that?) So, I decided to ditch all my luxury bags for a normal heavy-duty cross body sling bag, that I could carry all the time and stay hands-free.

I got a feeling that this busy mom can already run and jump along with the little one while out and about. Kids have a lot of energy and keeping them under control (and to keep your sanity level intact) means that you should be hands-free.

I am writing this post sitting at the park bench, adoring my little sling bag by my side. I have my important things like keys, cell phone, money and some water in it among other things. And I am free. Not in the charge of the bag but supported by the ease of it.Whoever has invented these bags, must be given a Nobel Prize to understand the plight of moms. Compact yet spacious enough, these bags are truly lifesavers. Always clung to you, there is no worry about losing or forgetting anything. These bags look after you and not vice versa. You put these across your shoulder and just forget that you have any bag! so easy peasy.

Sling Bag handsfree mother

Whether I am at home where I am occupied with the housework or at the playground where I am also on an active mama mode. My important things are at the hand’s reach and thus this is one thing I can’t leave home without. My crossbody sling bag is already my companion for the next few years.

Bye Bye tension. Hello you riant mother.What kind of bag would you prefer when you have a kid to look after?

Read more of my mommy moments here https://www.momislearning.com/2019/01/10/this-is-how-i-got-my-child-to-sleep-without-diapers-at-night/

Like the blog? Follow me.
28 comments
0 likes
Prev post: Pizza Di Rocco – The Best Italian Restaurant in Abu Dhabi for Health Conscious FoodiesNext post: 7 Realistic Reasons for Cruising In Dubai At least Once

Comments

• Tiffany

2019-04-24 at 2:33 am

I have crossbody sling bag too and it's really handy at all times. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ Let me know if you are interested […] Read MoreI have crossbody sling bag too and it's really handy at all times. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ Let me know if you are interested in doing collabs! xx Read Less

• Corinne ❄️ (@WhatCorinneDid)

2019-04-24 at 10:37 am

I always use a crossbody bag. So convenient! It leaves your hands free and still can carry quite a few things!

• Joanna

2019-04-24 at 11:47 am

My day to day bag is a cross body. I was never the kind of girl who felt comfortable holding the bag in hand, so […] Read MoreMy day to day bag is a cross body. I was never the kind of girl who felt comfortable holding the bag in hand, so I always went for backpacks or cross bodies. They are so great, right? Read Less

• Amber

2019-04-24 at 12:22 pm

These are some great bags! I don't think I've ever tried a crossbody bag before. I should!

• Krysten (@WeirdGirlBlog)

2019-04-24 at 12:31 pm

Oooh I think I need one of these bags. It's always good to have something versatile to help you out.

• Chad

2019-04-25 at 12:06 am

The bags looks so cute, i think my wife would love them. Thanks a lot for the review.

• Janay

2019-04-25 at 3:48 am

I love crossbody bags too! Especially since I had my son I can’t always carry a purse or a wallet. I can’t loose a bag […] Read MoreI love crossbody bags too! Especially since I had my son I can’t always carry a purse or a wallet. I can’t loose a bag that’s tied around my body! Read Less

• Alvern @ Success Unscrambled

2019-04-25 at 10:50 am

You are right, being a mom means that you either become an octopus with extra arms or you resort to getting accessories like bags to […] Read MoreYou are right, being a mom means that you either become an octopus with extra arms or you resort to getting accessories like bags to allow you to do things more readily. Read Less

• Alexandra Cook

2019-04-25 at 7:02 pm

That is such a cute bag! I love getting new bags, they are a fun accessory!

• alison netzer

2019-04-25 at 7:16 pm

I need about 10 extra pairs of hands some days. Those are adorable bags. I try to keep nothing in my way and carry very […] Read MoreI need about 10 extra pairs of hands some days. Those are adorable bags. I try to keep nothing in my way and carry very little, whatever can fit in my pocket at the time! Hwoever, I would take those with me. Read Less

• samantha

2019-04-25 at 10:10 pm

You go mama! Happy you are doing so good

• Sundeep

2019-04-27 at 6:50 am

These are amazing bags I planning to gift one to my sister

• delhifundos2014

2019-04-27 at 7:13 am

I guess I know someone who desperately need this bag :)

• Dalene Ekirapa

2019-04-28 at 12:53 pm

Yes! The cross body sling bag all the way! Makes it very convenient to carry even if you would be carrying or playing around with […] Read MoreYes! The cross body sling bag all the way! Makes it very convenient to carry even if you would be carrying or playing around with a child. Read Less

• Sweetannu

2019-04-30 at 3:53 pm

Awesome post Momma.. i always wear my bag across to have hands free. But yes sometimes I do wish I had an extra pair of […] Read MoreAwesome post Momma.. i always wear my bag across to have hands free. But yes sometimes I do wish I had an extra pair of hands. 😆 Read Less

• lifewithmypenguin

2019-05-02 at 11:04 am

Moms need octopus arms. I go with backpacks. convenient for me

• Noor Anand Chawla

2019-05-02 at 3:48 pm

I usually carry a large tote bag so I can put everything baby related inside it. When we travel then it has to be a […] Read MoreI usually carry a large tote bag so I can put everything baby related inside it. When we travel then it has to be a back-pack so my hands are free! Read Less

• jhilmildsaha

2019-05-03 at 3:57 pm

The bags look so pretty and chic.Love the colors. I 'll definitely order one for myself.

• Snehal

2019-05-04 at 6:51 am

I always like to carry a sling bag whereever I go so that my hands are free and it doesnt weigh much to! :)

• Gunjan Upadhyay

2019-05-04 at 2:40 pm

So true, I can feel you here on being hands free mom..such bags are made for moms like us. I prefer Ergonomic bag packs, they […] Read MoreSo true, I can feel you here on being hands free mom..such bags are made for moms like us. I prefer Ergonomic bag packs, they just keep you at ease even with loads of stuff Read Less

• Niharika Roychoudhury

2019-05-05 at 2:30 am

So true, I have since past two year shifted to backpack kinnda bag so that I can move freely.

• Roma

2019-05-05 at 10:32 am

I am a sling bag lover too dear and I loved your recommendations so much.

• Surbhi Mahobia

2019-05-06 at 6:00 am

Hehehe..so cute! I am a sling bad kind of mommy too who likes keep her hands free from knick knacks.

• Amrit Kaur

2019-05-06 at 8:26 am

The bags look so good to carry. I love carrying crossbody bag the most when I am going out.